Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another day of average

Today is Tuesday and that means that I am at school. School feels so draining even though all I do is sit in a classroom and absorb information like a sponge. Granted it's kind of like a sponge that you've had forever and is all dried out and needs to be replaced but some of the information is still retained. You wouldn't think a mental work out could be so exhausting. This last weekend I learned the importance of friends but I also learned the importance of being your own best friend. No best friend can be there for you all the time, only you can be there for yourself 24/7. I admit that sometimes having that outside support is nice and some experiences aren't meant to be singular, but if you are your own best friend your own happiness isn't wrapped up in another persons acceptance of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment