Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Superbowl Sunday

So it's Superbowl Sunday, and that really has no effects on my life... but I figured that's how I would title today.

Today I will be babysitting! I get to run around with some little tykes today, which should be fun.

Tomorrow I am plannin on hanging with a friend, I have no idea what were doing yet. We aren't even making solid plans because every time we do something happens. So this time we decided that we were just gonna leave the day open and see whats up.

It is just under 2 weeks until I go to San Francisco, I think I'm most excited about getting to tour SF State. My major is listed as impacted however, so my chances are kind of slim. Well I hope I get to tour it, you have to make an appointment after February 9th which is just 9 days before we wanna take the tour. I'll post pics from the trip for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment