Thursday, January 20, 2011

Second Week Of Spring Semester 2011

So far the spring semester has been off to a very sleepy start. My classes begin at 8:00 am which means I must take the 7:00 am bus which means that I wake up at 6:00 am each day. At least I did that for the first few days of classes. Now my mother takes me to school which means I get to sleep in a whole 25 ish minuites longer if I want to! Don't you just love parents sometimes?

I cannot remember at the moment when my last post was but I recently turned 20 years old. Which I suppose is a big deal. I am no longer a teenager, this must automatically mean that I am an adult with all those characteristics. Well...maybe not, but I'm working on it. I do like being 20 though, it does feel as if I'm just a little bit wiser. I do realize though that I am still yuiong and have lots to experience.

speaking of experience, I am going to San Francisco in about a month. My mom and I are going on our annual presidents day weekend girly getaway (aah, the sweet sound of alliteration). I am ridiculously excited to eb going on this trip. I love, love , LOVE San Francisco. While we are there we plan to take a tour of California State University Fresno. So far I haven't really had plans to transfer there but I do love the area and why not shoot for the moon?

The moon! Recently I have been getting a hankering to get out under the clear night sky and just feel small compared to it all. I have started an astronomy class this semester and it is really quite interesting, much more ibnteresting than I thought it would be. My teacher has this lovely dry sense of humor, today for instance we were in the planetarium getting an introduction to the sky and he had recordings that would play loud over the speakers. they were clip0s from star wars or the simpsons, it was funny in context....I guess you just had to be there...oh well for you.


this post has gotten rather long so I suppose I bid you adieu til' the next post. I'm aiming for next week but I don't know for sure if that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment