Thursday, April 1, 2010

that time

It's that time. That time when your body is screaming at you to go to sleep already but you just don't want to yet. You obstinately try to stay awake, like a kid waiting for Santa Clause before Christmas morning. I don't know what I'm waiting for this day before, But I'm waiting. I will keep sitting here not quite patiently waiting to figure out what exactly I am going to do when I figure out what I'm waiting for. Maybe if I just go to sleep I'll find solace and contentment in dreams, for dreams are an escape from the ordinary everyday trap that I find myself in time and time again. So good night moon, our discussion on our philosophies will have to wait for another sleepless night when I refuse to enter the world of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment