Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve


So I write this morning looking out over boats as the sun rises slowly through the sky.

Tonight is my family's annual Christmas Eve party, I am really looking forward to it. My entire family will be there; Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, and even a few Second Cousins. I look forward to this night all year, I'm especially looking forward to it this year because I didn't have to help with any of the set-up!

It probably feels like I haven't written on my blog in forever and I apologize most humbly for that. the last few weeks my computer has been on the fritz but it is fixed now thanks to my Mac Genius Kayla. Because it is fixed I decided to start this morning off with a blog post.

Living alone can be...well kind of lonely. I enjoy it for the most part though, I have spent the last few days wrapping presents in my own special way. The view outside my windows is amazing and I even have a back deck from which to enjoy it. I guess this update is just to assure the world that I am ok and livin' well.

No comments:

Post a Comment