Monday, November 2, 2009

BUS- 10/9/2009


Today headphone boy and backpack boy were sitting next to each other and were in a very boisterous mood. Headphone boy I’ve discovered is an aspiring rapper. Today he had his “beats” turned up very loud in his headphones. I could hear it across the bus. He was showing backpack boy his new rap. They were both bobbing there head to the bass as headphone boy was “spitting his rhymes”. They brought a lightness to the beginning of the day, they’re happiness and how they didn’t care about what the people around them thought of them was infectious. They were just happy, plain and simple. At this point I knew it was going to be a good Friday.

Later when I got to class, it being “fun Friday” (Mrs.Morton’s words, not mine), we colored. We read a piece rich in symbolism, so we illustrated different symbols from the story. I didn’t learn anything, but I actually talked to people in my class. I talked to Alex and Francisco. There was another girl who I talked to, I can never remember her name. The individual coloring project ended up a group project with Alex and Francisco contributing to mine. It was definitely something to see. Overall I would say the class was fun, I think I may actually be making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment